Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pro-Ana/Mia helpful quotes

I found these on another blog and i think it will help when you have a craving or you are doubting pro-ana I think it will help me and anyone else who is pro-ana or pro-mia

So you are craving food right now, huh?

What do you think you are doing?

Don't you dare go anywhere near food!

Don't touch it; don't even think about it

What do you want to do, become a fat cow?

I am your best friend, and if you eat, you are failing me and letting me down.

If you eat right it shows what little self-control you have.

That pain in your stomach right now, that is me, and that is your fat melting away.

When you feel empty, it means you are empty of your sins.

Summer is coming up. You want to be able to walk around in booty shorts and a bikini top, don't you?

You want to walk around in a bikini with your flat, firm little stomach and your toned little thighs.

You want to be able to run your hand over your stomach and feel your ribs.

You want to go to the mall and see that skimpy outfit and know you would look damn good in it.

You made a commitment to me. I am your life and obsession. Don't break what we have.

I will give you everything you want, but you have to give me what I want. And I want you to stay away from food.

Go have some water. Go drink some tea or coffee.

Or better yet - go to the gym, fatty!

Don't show me what little self-control you have.

Don't defy me.

You know that if you go eat right now, you will end up on your knees puking it all up until you see blood and water and your stomach is aching.

You will regret eating as soon as those calories and that fat slip past your tonsils and down into your body to add to that extra roll on your stomach.

You are going to get cellulite.

You are going to look like the typical fat soccer mom.

I can give you so much - I can give you a great body.

Show me your control and I will show you a flat stomach.

Show me you love me and can keep me a secret and stay away from food and I'll give you those shaped little thighs.

Show me you can run until you drop and I will give you a cute ass.

You love me.

If you eat now and throw away what you are working for, I will hate you. And you will hate yourself.

You have a meal plan; you have goals and dreams.

Don't throw that all away now. Don't give up what you really want for something you want now.

Don't eat fatty.

You are still no supermodel like Kate Moss.

Don't fail me.

Don't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment