Friday, April 8, 2011

4/7/11

I had to go out to dinner last night and i had 1/2 a veggie burger and some fries the fires were baked THANK GOD! I said i didn't like it so i didn't have to eat all of it. And no desert :) But i had to have some orange juice and a croissant in the middle of the night because i'm diabetic and i was low. but i've found a solution for that! glucose tabs! NO CALORIES :) I also ran for 19 minuets! I feel so happy but i need to get rid of all this nasty chub! i looked in the mirror last night and i saw my disgusting self. i hate it!!!!

Current Weight: 116 lbs.
Goal Weight: 100. lbs
Height: About 5'1 1/2
Concentration fat: Stomach, thighs, but, arms (basically everywhere!)

I know i sound thin but trust me i have chub. I hope to lose at least 5 pounds in a month

No comments:

Post a Comment