Saturday, April 30, 2011
Friday, April 29, 2011
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
I found these on another blog and i think it will help when you have a craving or you are doubting pro-ana I think it will help me and anyone else who is pro-ana or pro-mia
So you are craving food right now, huh?
What do you think you are doing?
Don't you dare go anywhere near food!
Don't touch it; don't even think about it
What do you want to do, become a fat cow?
I am your best friend, and if you eat, you are failing me and letting me down.
If you eat right it shows what little self-control you have.
That pain in your stomach right now, that is me, and that is your fat melting away.
When you feel empty, it means you are empty of your sins.
Summer is coming up. You want to be able to walk around in booty shorts and a bikini top, don't you?
You want to walk around in a bikini with your flat, firm little stomach and your toned little thighs.
You want to be able to run your hand over your stomach and feel your ribs.
You want to go to the mall and see that skimpy outfit and know you would look damn good in it.
You made a commitment to me. I am your life and obsession. Don't break what we have.
I will give you everything you want, but you have to give me what I want. And I want you to stay away from food.
Go have some water. Go drink some tea or coffee.
Or better yet - go to the gym, fatty!
Don't show me what little self-control you have.
Don't defy me.
You know that if you go eat right now, you will end up on your knees puking it all up until you see blood and water and your stomach is aching.
You will regret eating as soon as those calories and that fat slip past your tonsils and down into your body to add to that extra roll on your stomach.
You are going to get cellulite.
You are going to look like the typical fat soccer mom.
I can give you so much - I can give you a great body.
Show me your control and I will show you a flat stomach.
Show me you love me and can keep me a secret and stay away from food and I'll give you those shaped little thighs.
Show me you can run until you drop and I will give you a cute ass.
You love me.
If you eat now and throw away what you are working for, I will hate you. And you will hate yourself.
You have a meal plan; you have goals and dreams.
Don't throw that all away now. Don't give up what you really want for something you want now.
Don't eat fatty.
You are still no supermodel like Kate Moss.
Don't fail me.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Friday, April 8, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
1. Drink a lot of water (this keeps you full on less)
2. Chew sugar free gum so you can feel like you're eating when your not (fruit and the desert ones work best)
3. Drink Tea and Coffee but NOTHING in it (makes your body feel full and caffeine curbs your appetite)
4. Cut your food in small pieces, so it looks like more so you will stop after only half of it
5. take a bite of food (if you NEED to eat) then put your fork down and take a sip of water
6. If you have a really bad craving for something chew it but then spit it out and rise thoroughly with water (DO NOT swallow any of it!)
7. Pick safe (under 100 calories) and negative calorie foods
8. Do not eat something unless you know the EXACT number of calories
9. Keep a diary (Rexy Bible) to track your progress. I have divided mine into 5 parts. Tips, Foods to eat if necessary, thinspiration, goals, and my progress/ food+exercise diary
10. Exercise 15 minuets before eating
11. Buy jeans 1 size too small to be a goal to fit into
12. Diet pills are good (but use them appropriately)
13. No soda! Unless diet
14. Eat on a dark colored plate (Black, Blue, Navy) this will make you feel full fast
15. make a list of foods NOT to eat
16. Pick 1 safe food a day to eat
17. Find the fat you want to get rid of and pinch it
18. Wear a rubber band/ hair tie on your wrist (red- Ana purple- Mia) and snap it when you think of food.
19. Eat with the hand you DON'T write with. It will feel awkward and you'll stop eating
20. Put vinegar or a lot of salt on your food so when you eat it, it will be less pleasing and you'll throw it away
21. When you can eat in front of a mirror so you'll feel bad and stop eating
22. Try to stay away from dinner
23. If you can, throw away all the bad food in your house
24. Try to take vitamins so you don't lose the vitamins in the food you gave up
25. No more than 1,000 calories a day (the less the better)
26. After eating do 20 jumping jacks or crunches or push ups
27. Peppermint makes you feel full so chew peppermint gum or suck on the hard candies
28. suck on hard, sugar free, low fat candies if you have a craving
29. Don't slouch it will burn more fat if you sit up straight
30. Dress in layers. This will make you sweat and get rid of some fat
31. Sleep more. If you sleep you won't be tempted to eat
32. Do 50 sit ups each morning before school/work
33. Confuse your body temperature. If you are in a room that is usually cold, take off your jacket to stay cold, if you're in a room that's normally hot put a jacket on. This will make your body confused and use more energy.
34. When you want food put 3 drops of vinegar on your tongue
35. Stand when ever possible
36. Always keep your hands and feet moving. Every calorie counts
37. No liquid calories
38. If you have a bad craving count to 100 and think of what will happen if you eat
39. DO NOT eat past 7 PM or 4 hours before going to sleep
40. Anti-Heart Burn Medication helps curb your appetite
41. NO SNACKING!
42. If you're a smoker go on and have on because smoking lowers your appetite
43. Ween yourself off food. Slowly you'll go from 3 meals and a few snacks a day to a snack a day