Saturday, April 9, 2011

4-9-11

Went to grandma's house last night to see my little sister. She didn't force deep fried puerto rican food down my throat :) Playing with a hyper 5 year old helped burn some calories. Then this morning we went on a hike after breakfast (I ate some strawberries, blueberries, and 2 pancakes) but the hike helped burn it off. I went to New York City after and took the underground . WE ran through the station and it reminded me of the opening scene of A Hard Day's Night :) Walked up and down Canal St. and walked for 5 hours!!!!! Mom made me have lunch but i had blue/black/straw berries, and some nuts but that was DEFIANTLY burned off. My blood sugar went low and i had to have a soda (200 Cal.) but i did more walking so that helped burn it off. Slept

No comments:

Post a Comment